LET'S GET SERIOUSHERE FOR A SECOND.
Terms & Conditions
The Website offers product for sale that we expect to be in stock and available for dispatch from our distribution center. In the event that a specific style is currently sold out, SOLD OUT will be displayed instead of the ADD TO CART feature and if a specific size or color is not listed, it is out of stock and not available for purchase. Although the Website contains a feature that removes unavailable product from the online store, occasionally a product sells out before the Website is updated. In the unfortunate circumstance where a product you wish to order becomes unavailable, we will advise you so you can consider an alternative product. Please note that products in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers. Unfortunately we are unable to accept back orders, rainchecks or lay-buys on website orders.
Prices of product, services and other charges displayed on the Website are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to variation. We accept payment from Visa and MasterCard, or such other methods we may accept in the future. Payment is debited from your card at the time of your order.
GST / Taxes / Fees
A charge accounting for GST is included in the retail price shown. You may incur additional currency conversions fees or other fees from your bank. Please check with your bank before ordering.
We welcome your comments about the Website. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively, “Comments”) sent to us, whether through the Website, e-mail, facsimile, mail or other means, shall be and remain the exclusive property of Follow Australia. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an irrevocable assignment to Follow Australia of any and all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. As such, Follow Australia and any of its affiliates will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any Comments which you do not intend to assign to us, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.
Follow is a registered trademark. All rights in the product names, company names, trade names, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, product packaging, trade dress and designs of all Follow products or services, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, belong exclusively to Follow Australia or their respective owners and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution, or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited, and nothing stated or implied on the Website confers on you any license or right under any patent or trademark of Follow Australia, its affiliates or any third party.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Website that is requested to be removed;
- Your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an email address if available, so that folow Australia may contact you if necessary;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed; and
- An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement.
License and Website Access
Follow Australia grants you a limited, revocable and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Website but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Follow Australia. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, spiders or similar data gathering and extraction tools. Neither the Website nor any portion of the Website may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Follow Australia. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Follow Australia and its affiliates without express written consent of Follow Australia. You may not use meta tags or any other hidden text using Follow Australia’s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Follow Australia. Any unauthorized use will immediately terminate the permission or license granted by Follow Australia. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Website so long as the link does not portray Follow Australia or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner as determined by Follow Australia in its sole discretion. You may not use any Follow logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission of Follow Australia. You may not make any other part of the Website, other than the home page of the Website, available as part of another service by “deep linking,” or otherwise, without prior written permission from Follow Australia.
Third Party and Co-Branded Websites
The Website may contain hyperlinks (“links”) to websites operated by persons or entities other than Follow (“third-party Websites”) or to co-branded websites operated by a third party, including affiliates (“co-branded Websites”). We provide such links for your reference and convenience only. A link from Follow Australia to a third-party Website does not imply or mean that we endorse the content on that third-party or co-branded Website or the operator or operations of that Website. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you use any content at any third party or co-branded Websites to which you might link from the Website. Follow Australia is not responsible or liable for any loss or damages incurred as a result of any dealings with any third-party web site or co-branded web site, any merchant or operator of a third-party web site or co-branded web site, or any other person with whom you engage in any transaction.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws in connection with your use of the Website, and such further limitations as may be set forth in any written or on-screen notice from Follow Australia. As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement. All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other interaction with the Website or any co-branded Website will be accurate, complete, and current. You will pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other interaction with Follow Australia or any co-branded Website at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other interactions. By using the Website, you agree not to violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website, including, by way of illustration but not limitation, actions such as accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access; attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by way of submitting a virus to or overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing” the Website; sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; and forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting.
Follow Australia attempts to be accurate in describing its products. We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of the Website are complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Most Follow products displayed on the Website are available in select retail stores in Australia and select foreign markets while supplies last. In some cases, merchandise displayed for sale on the Website may not be available in retail stores. Unless otherwise stated, the prices displayed on the Website are quoted in your local currency.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations on Liability.
The website is provided by Follow Australia on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Follow Australia makes no representations and warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, third-party content, materials, products, services or linked services provided on or through the website, including without limitation, that the information provided through the website will be free from error, omission, interruption, defect, or delay in operation, or from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors; that the website will be available at any particular time or location; that defects or errors in the service will be corrected; or that the content on the website is free of viruses or other harmful components. Any information on the website is subject to change without notice, and we disclaim all responsibility for these changes. You expressly agree that your use of the website is at your sole risk.To the maximum extent permitted by law, Follow Australia disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.In no event will Follow Australia, or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website, be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive, special and consequential damages or any damages of any type or nature arising out of your access, use, misuse, or inability to use the website or any linked sites or services; in the event a third party intercepts or decrypts any transmission of information that you provide to Follow Australia through the website; or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or line or system failure, whether in an action under contract, negligence, tort, strict liability, or any other theory, even if we have been previously advised of the possibility of such damages. Certain states or jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply, and you may have additional rights.
Applicable Law and Disputes.
This Agreement, your rights and obligations, our rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement are governed by the laws in force in the State of Queensland and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland and courts of appeal from them for determining any dispute concerned with this agreement.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Follow Australia and its affiliates, successors and assigns, and its and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, co-branders or other partners from and against any and all allegations, claims, demands, actions, causes of action, proceedings (whether threatened or pending), orders, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and other legal expenses, and judgments of any kind of nature, incurred by Follow Australia arising out of or relating to your use of the Website, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of another.
Miscellaneous Legal Provisions.
We may discontinue the Website at any time and for any reason, without notice. We may change the contents, operation, or any and all other features of the Website at any time for any reason, without notice. We may discontinue or restrict your use of the Website at any time for any reason, without notice.You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Follow Australia as a result of this Agreement or your use of the Website. Nothing contained in this Agreement is in derogation of Follow Australia’s right to comply with governmental, court, and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by Follow Australia with respect to such use. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. The failure of Follow Australia to enforce any provisions of this Agreement or respond to a breach by you or other parties shall not in any way waive its right to enforce subsequently any terms or conditions of this Agreement or to act with respect to similar breaches.If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect, and the invalid unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision. Subject to any additional terms published on this Website, this Agreement is the entire and final Agreement regarding the Website and its content, and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous communications between Follow Australia and you regarding the Website and its contents. All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved to Follow Australia.
- Promotions, discounts and promotional codes are valid for the specified time period for online purchases of merchandise only and may be used one time only unless otherwise stated.
- Promotions cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Promotions do not apply to gift certificates, shipping, GST or duties or similar services.
- Promotions cannot be applied retroactively to previously placed orders or to orders that have been adjusted.
- For promotions where you must buy 1 (or more) item(s) to get a reduction on the second (additional) item(s), the discount will be applied at checkout to the lower priced item.
- If merchandise was purchased with a Promotion and subsequently returned, you will be issued a credit or refund at the promotional price and, if the Promotion has expired, it cannot then be applied to a replacement or future order.
- If you return a gift that was purchased with a Promotion and the Promotion has expired, you cannot apply the expired Promotion to a replacement or future order.
- Promotional items are available only while supplies last; there is no rain checks on sold out stock
- Follow has the ability, at its sole discretion, extend or terminate a Promotion at any time.
- Follow has no obligation to advise an entrant of an incomplete or incorrect entry and will not be accountable for the return of any item ordered incorrectly
Can't find the perfect gift? Give them an e-Gift Card and let them chose their own! Click here, and then choose the value of the Gift Card that you would like to purchase. Then proceed to the checkout as you would with any other purchase on jetpilot.com.au Once your order has been confirmed and paid for, you will be emailed a link to view an unique code that will automatically credit you with the amount of your gift card next time you shop online. Being most likely a gift for someone, you can forward the email with the link or download the gift card and forward to the recipient.
- Gift cards can only be used at the online store at Followwake.com
- You cannot purchase an online gift card with another gift card.
- If the amount of your online gift card(s) does not cover the total order amount, you will need to pay the remainder of the purchase using another payment method. (Credit card, PayPal or Afterpay).
- If the amount of your online gift card is more than the total order amount, the balance will remain on your gift card for your next purchase using the same gift certificate code.
- Online gift cards are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen online gift cards, but we can resend gift cards to the email address used to purchase it by making contact with our Customer Service team.
- Should you return items bought with the use of a gift card we will issue a refund by way of credit back to the gift card up to the value of the amount redeemed, and by regular refund for the value exceeding the value of the gift card.
- All purchased gift cards are valid for 36 months from date of purchase unless stated otherwise. We can not extend expired gift cards.
- All Gift cards sold are in US Dollars (USD).
- Upon completion of your purchase of a gift card you will be emailed confirmation the order has been completed. You will then receive an email with the link to view your gift card. You can print and/or download the gift card to save for yourself or forward to another recipient.
“Don’t forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he wanted… He lived happily ever after.”
After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below: Follow Australia Pty Ltd , 1/10 Kingston Drive, Helensvale QLD 4212, Australia
Collecting Personal Information
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years old. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address above to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example: We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases: Your consent; The performance of the contract between you and the Site; Compliance with our legal obligations; To protect your vital interests; To perform a task carried out in the public interest; For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you. We do engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data. Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you. Services that include elements of automated decision-making include: Temporary blacklist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This blacklist persists for a small number of hours. Temporary blacklist of credit cards associated with blacklisted IP addresses. This blacklist persists for a small number of days.
Your Rights - GDPR
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above. Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on how data transfers comply with the GDPR, see Shopify’s GDPR Whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR.
Your Rights - CCPA
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information above. If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address above.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor. We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services. Name Function Duration _ab Used in connection with access to admin. 2y _secure_session_id Used in connection with navigation through a storefront. 24h _shopify_country Used in connection with checkout. session _shopify_m Used for managing customer privacy settings. 1y _shopify_tm Used for managing customer privacy settings. 30min _shopify_tw Used for managing customer privacy settings. 2w _storefront_u Used to facilitate updating customer account information. 1min _tracking_consent Tracking preferences. 1y c Used in connection with checkout. 1y cart Used in connection with shopping cart. 2w cart_currency Used in connection with shopping cart. 2w cart_sig Used in connection with checkout. 2w cart_ts Used in connection with checkout. 2w cart_ver Used in connection with shopping cart. 2w checkout Used in connection with checkout. 4w checkout_token Used in connection with checkout. 1y dynamic_checkout_shown_on_cart Used in connection with checkout. 30min hide_shopify_pay_for_checkout Used in connection with checkout. session keep_alive Used in connection with buyer localization. 2w master_device_id Used in connection with merchant login. 2y previous_step Used in connection with checkout. 1y remember_me Used in connection with checkout. 1y secure_customer_sig Used in connection with customer login. 20y shopify_pay Used in connection with checkout. 1y shopify_pay_redirect Used in connection with checkout. 30 minutes, 3w or 1y depending on value storefront_digest Used in connection with customer login. 2y tracked_start_checkout Used in connection with checkout. 1y checkout_one_experiment Used in connection with checkout. session
Reporting & Analytics
Name Function Duration _landing_page Track landing pages. 2w _orig_referrer Track landing pages. 2w _s Shopify analytics. 30min _shopify_d Shopify analytics. session _shopify_s Shopify analytics. 30min _shopify_sa_p Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals. 30min _shopify_sa_t Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals. 30min _shopify_y Shopify analytics. 1y _y Shopify analytics. 1y _shopify_evids Shopify analytics. session _shopify_ga Shopify and Google Analytics. session The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device. You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: www.allaboutcookies.org. Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
As noted above, if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail or by mail using the details provided under “Contact” above. If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: [Add contact information or website for the data protection authority in your jurisdiction. For example: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/] Last updated: [25-10-2022]
CHANCE TO WIN $500 OF FOLLOW GEAR
- 1. Information on how to enter and details of the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- 2. Entry is only open to residents in United States who are 18 years and over. Individuals must have a valid Email Address in order to access the promotional entry mechanism.
- 3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- 5. Winners will be selected at random.
- 6. The Major prizes will be drawn by 5th December 2022 at 10 Kingston Dr, Helensvale, Australia and the winners will be contacted in writing via email, SMS or Phone Call. (providing the winner claims his/her prize within the time required under clause 13).
- 7. To enter, eligible individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period: 1. Enter Competition and Sign up to Follow USA with a valid email address, mobile number.
- 8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- 9. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- 10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- 11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 12. The total prize pool for the promotion period is USD $500.00 at RRP Prize: 1 x $500 Gift Card for use on Followwake.com Prize is non-exchangeable or refundable and individual items are subject to availability Any unused portion not redeemed in the initial order will be forfeited.
- 14. The winners must claim their prize by 5:00pm AEST Thursday 8th 2022 by contacting Follow Australia. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not claim the prize (or an element of the prize) by that time, then the prize will be forfeited.
- 15. A redraw of the major prize will take place if the winner does not claim their prize, at 5:00pm AEST Friday 15th December 2022 (7 days from the day the winner was chosen). The redraw Prize must be claimed by 5:00 pm AEST Monday 19th December 2022. If not the Prize is forfeited and Follow has no obligation to make further draws or provide the prize to any persons, including the previously selected winners.
- 16. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- 17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- 18. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- 19. The Promoter reserves the right to share any contact information provided by entrants to any third parties who support this competition throughout the competition period.
- 21. The Promoter is Follow Australia PTY LTD (ABN 82 600 169 239) of 1/10 Kingston Dr, Helensvale, Queensland, 4212. Telephone (07) 5665 8333 (in Australia).