|Everything we do and every detail we put in reflects our years of knowledge, experience and commitment to the sport we love.
Brenton Priestley’s Pro Fit 2 cut features the first ever seen new buckle system located at the bottom hem.
- Dual front flex panels for ultimate movement with no foam bunching.
- Single rear flex panel enhances side to side movement, new cinch waist belt keeps your vest in place and stops your vest inverting on serious crashes. If you don’t like, remove it.
- Performance arm hole sizing to reduce jacket lift in the water, Removed under arm foam panel while maintaining lower padding panels for added movement with rib protection.
- Tapered waist fit, for the athletic build.
- Zipper flap 2.0, Velcro backed neoprene zipper flap. It stops the zipper stabbing you in the throat on that random grab, teamed up with the YKK locker zipper to ensure it stays up.
Match this vest up with BP Pro Package + Tbar rope & handle